Principal Advisor to the Greek Prime Minister on energy, climate, environment and circular economy issues.
– Τhe previous (two times) and current Chair of the Bureau of the Espoo Convention. He was elected as Chair of the MOPs in 2019 and of the MOPs in December 2020 and re-elected Chair for the period 2021-2023.
– Chairman of the Greek Initiative – Flexible Mechanism – at UN level on protecting cultural and natural heritage from climate change impacts.
– Member of the Board of the European Public Law Organisation and Honorary Chair of its Circular economy and climate Institute.
– Μember of the environmental and social advisory council of the EBRD.
– Honorary Director of the European Commission (EC) and has been in this capacity Active Senior responsible for circular economy in the islands.